Would you like to contribute to a sustainable way of food production on arable land? Do you have commercial experience and affinity with selling agricultural machinery? Do you get energy to develop customer and dealer relationships and generate new business? Then we are looking for you!
Agrifac Machinery B.V. has the vision to provide the world with sufficient, nutritious and safe food. To get there, Agrifac develops “Brilliant Simple” agricultural sprayers. Brilliant Simple means innovative and easy to operate. The combination of well-thought-out technology, a beautiful design, very low maintenance costs, a high trade-in value and an adequate service device makes every Agrifac machine a model of innovation and efficiency.
Every farmer and contractor have their own daily challenge to achieve the highest possible return at the lowest cost. On a more global level, we know there is sufficient capacity to produce enough food, despite the increasing world population. Farmers can grow sufficient, healthier, safer and more sustainable food. Because that’s exactly the business that Agrifac is in!
As our Account Manager Kazakhstan you contribute to this daily challenge with a professional and enthusiastic attitude and the aim of increasing the international market share. You are an ambassador for the company and make a representative and positive impression. In addition, you are constantly looking for new opportunities. You are very independent and autonomous, this is a new position in Kazakhstan which will provide you with opportunities to explore, generate, follow and chase exciting leads and sales projects.
This position is for 40 hours per week. You work from home, but you also regularly visit our head office in Steenwijk (The Netherlands). In addition, you are often on the road to (potential) customers/ dealers in your sales area Kazakhstan.
• Establish, maintain and develop business relationships with Agrifac dealers;
• Visit, manage and motivate Agrifac dealers;
• Deliver expert (Technological) support during negotiations the Agrifac dealers;
• Trainings for salesmen of dealers;
• Build an excellent business relationship with existing customers;
• Actively search for prospective customers and generate new business;
• Analysing the potential and current market trends in your sales area and transforming these into sales- and marketing plans;
• Taking responsibility for maximizing your own sales results;
• Lead and coordinate direct sales projects or sales projects involving an Agrifac dealer;
• Organizing customer visits to the factory and accompanying groups;
• Responsible for smooth interaction between factory and dealers;
• Assistance in preparation of marketing materials;
• Search and processing of market information;
• Keep our CRM system up to date;
• Regular communication and coordination between various departments of the Agrifac headquarters;
• Organizing and representing Agrifac at exhibitions, demonstrations and field days.
• A degree in professional education in the field of agronomics or agrotechnics;
• At least 5 -10 years of experience in a comparable sales function;
• Experience in selling sprayer machinery for agriculture (on dealer or manufacturer side) is a plus;
• A proven track record of sales achievements;
• You are fluent in written and spoken English, Kazakh and Russian;
• You are willing to travel your country and regularly to the Netherlands.
• You have a hunter sales mentality and are customer focused;
• You have strong communication skills (empathy, sense, listening, negotiation, feedback);
• You communicate in a pleasant and effective way, both internally and externally, with keeping the different interests in mind;
• You have managerial talent;
• You have strong presentation skills;
• You can work independently;
• You are a team player having initiative (internal and external);
• You are proactive and flexible (able to anticipate and react quickly to rapidly changing situations);
• You are disciplined, diligent and have a healthy ambition.
• A salary above market equilibrium;
• Additional bonus;
• Company car 4×4 unlimited millage;
• Laptop and phone unlimited;
• Factory trainings and regular trips abroad;
• No office space, work from home.
Other facts & figures:
• Agrifac is an international, dynamic and growth-orientated company with its headquarters and state-of-the-art factory located in The Netherlands;
• Agrifac has subsidiaries in the UK and Australia;
• Agrifac employs approximately 200 passionate employees and exports its products all over the world to 35 countries;
• Since 2012, Agrifac has been part of the French, listed parent holding, the Exel Group;
• Agrifac is a dynamic company focused on growth and offers many opportunities for training and personal growth;
• Agrifac is a modern organization with an informal culture and motivated colleagues.
Are you interested in the above profile? Agrifac looks forward to receiving your application!
You can email your application addressed to Igor Khyzhnyak (curriculum vitae and motivation) to firstname.lastname@example.org