The personal data collected on the website and other channels belonging to Agrifac Machinery B.V., is processed by Agrifac Machinery B.V., its subsidiaries, and dealers.
2. Visitor details
Our Website (www.agrifac.com) collects and uses the personal data you provide. When filling out a brochure request, a demo request, or a contact form, you are asked to provide us with personal personal data, such as your name, email address, postal address or phone number. . This helps us to provide you with the best service and experience, and we may contact you in this regard. The personal data you provide to us is secured and stored in our CRM system (Zoho)..
Agrifac ensures the security of the saved data. Agrifac can use your personal data for, but not limited to, the following actions:
a) Brochure requests: we use your personal data to send you the requested brochure, whether it is by email or by post. After you have requested a brochure you may receive a follow-up email or call from us to see whether you have any questions or whether you are interested in our machines and technologies.
b) Demos: We provide demonstrations of the machines upon request or at events or exhibitions we attend. For demos requests, we need your personal data in order to get in touch with you and set up the demo.
c) Marketing activities: We may use your personal data for marketing activities, such as:
- Using your contact personal data to send you newsletters, updates and personal invitations to events we organize and/or attend. You can unsubscribe from email marketing communications quickly, easily and at any time – just click on the „Unsubscribe from this“ link included at the bottom of each email.
- In order to provide you with the content and information that is most relevant to you, we may use your postal address to make sure that you receive invitations to the events that are within reasonable geographic proximity to your place of residence.
- Based on your personal data, individualized offers and information may be shown to you on the www.agrifac.com website, in mobile apps, e-mailing or on third-party websites/apps (including social media sites), and the content of the site displayed or sent to you may be personalized. These may be products or technologies you might find interesting, or information about our company or events coming up. We also strive to be as relevant to you as we can be.
d) Market research: We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research. Please see the information provided when you are invited to participate to understand which personal data is collected and how it is used further.
e) Improving our services: We also use personal data for analytical purposes. This is part of our drive to improve our services and enhance the user experience, but can also be used for testing purposes, troubleshooting and to improve the functionality and quality of our website and online processes. The main goal here is to optimize and customize our online platform to your needs, making our site easier and more enjoyable to use. We strive to only use pseudonymized data for these analytical purposes.
Providing your personal data to agrifac.com is voluntary. However, depending on the type of form you fill in, we may only be able to process your request if certain personal data is collected.
- Online Services
A variety of online services is offered through the Service Platform. While these services mainly rely on actualized machine data, also a minimum of personal data (name, (e-mail-address, machine location, etc) is required for personalized actions like Parts Orders, machine tracking, reporting service history and providing field services. Further information can be found within the consent pages of the online systems concerned.
4. Third parties and privacy
We use third-party services for various purposes, however, we ensure that those are all trusted service providers, and your data is safe at all times.
We may share your personal data with the following recipients:
1) Agrifac Dealers. Agrifac Dealers may access the data so that they can provide adequate support.
2) Official disclosures. We may disclose the data to other external parties if disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, prevent fraud or abuse against us or our users, ensure the safety of any person, protect our rights or defend Agrifac and its affiliates or personnel from any legal proceedings arising out of the data.
If required and mandated by law, personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws. Agrifac Machinery B.V. bears no responsibility for potential misconduct or unlawful use of equipment by the customers/their employees.
5. How can I Manage my Data?
In accordance with General Data Protection Regulation, you have a set of rights in relation to the treatment of your data.
- Right of access (Article 15 of GDPR) – you have the right to request a copy of your personal data that is in our possession
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of GDPR) – you have the right to update your personal data to make it more actual and accurate
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 of GDPR) – you have the right to have your personal personal data deleted from our systems in certain circumstances
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of GDPR) – you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal personal data under certain circumstances
- Right of data portability (Article 20 of GDPR) – you have the right to request a copy of your personal data in our possession provided to you or to the third party in a common, machine-readable format
- Right to object (Article 21 of GDPR) – you have the right to object the processing of your data under certain circumstances, unless the data is necessary for us to meet our contractual or legal obligations
Should you want to exercise these rights, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make sure your request is fulfilled as soon as possible.
6. Retention Period
The data is stored for the duration of the contractual period and to the extent permitted. After the end of the contractual relationship, the data is stored for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this Policy.
Applicable laws may require Agrifac Machinery B.V. to hold certain information for specific periods. In other cases, Agrifac Machinery B.V. holds the right to keep the data for an appropriate period after the end of relationship with you to protect itself from legal claims, or to administer its business.
We have internal processes in place to ensure security of your personal data:
- The security of physical computers and networks is maintained.
- The employees are educated about data security .
- We prevent unauthorized access to your personal data.
- We maintain strict data protection protocols for data breach prevention
9. Information at www.agrifac.com
We cannot guarantee that the information on the Website is accurate, complete and/or actual. Therefore you cannot claim any rights based on the information on the Website, nor are we liable for damages as a result of inaccuracies and/or outdated information. In case you find information or data on the website of which the copyright is yours, please notify the webmaster or submit your claim to email@example.com. If you find information or data which is not accurate, complete or actual, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your comments and suggestions.