Service Mechanic Germany
Agrifac Machinery B.V has the vision to provide the world with sufficient, nutritious and safe food. For this Agrifac develops “Brilliant Simple” agricultural sprayers and harvesters. Brilliant Simple means innovative and easy to operate. The combination of well thought-out technology, a beautiful design, very low maintenance costs, a high trade-in value and an adequate service device makes every Agrifac machine a model of innovation and efficiency. Agrifac employs about 150 people
Due to the company’s strong growth in existing and new markets, we are looking for a Service Mechanic in Germany. As a Service Mechanic you ensure that the customer is assisted in a friendly, quick and correct manner in the event of malfunctions, questions and service requests, so that the machine can be used optimally.
- Visits (international) customers and makes (proactive) appointments;
- Have direct responsibility to provide sustainable world class technical, product‐ and customer support for our customers in Germany;
- Resolve product and performance issues and communicate with Agrifac Machinery B.V. on appropriate issues and solutions;
- Manage efforts in developing partner product support capabilities to improve customer satisfaction;
- Accepting, inquiring further, analysing, answering and registering malfunctions, incidents, questions and service requests from users;
- Explain complex material to the customer in an understandable way;
- Creating reports in which the findings of the service job are recorded and (if necessary) actions will be defined. This data need to be recorded in a database, to provide colleagues access to this information;.
- Ensure/monitor the follow up of the identified actions and give feedback in due time on the progress to the customer.
- You have a degree in secondary or higher professional education in a technical field;
- You have extensive experience in the use of machinery for the agriculture and/or for growing vegetable/fruit;
- Technical knowledge pertaining to electrical systems (CANbus), hydraulics and hydraulic drive systems on self‐propelled equipment;
- You have a good verbal command of the English and French language;
- Willingness to travel frequently, both domestic and international.
- Customer and service focused;
- Strong communication skills (empathy, sense, listening, feedback);
- Analytical and problem solving;
- Able to work without supervision;
- Proactive and flexible (able to anticipate and react quickly to rapidly changing situations);
- Loyal and committed.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Then please submit your application (including CV and cover letter) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions concerning the position do not hesitate to contact Ype Oldenhuis, Agrifac Sales Manager, +31 6 12 37 19 09 or Ramon Eulen Agrifac Service Manager, +31 521 527 281