Agrifac beet harvesting means: reliability, quality and capacity. Due to its long cleaning path, the CarePlus system offers unparalleled cleaning and throughput capacity. In addition, the beet is properly taken care of.
Thanks to the long cleaning path, the LightTraxx can handle any soil type. The lifting turbines are 1500 mm and the cleaning turbines are no less than 1550 mm. This ensures capacity and excellent cleaning. Depending on the soil type, a pitch of 83, 93 or 108 mm can be chosen.
Thanks to the large number of pig tails and bar gates (a distance of 55 or 75 mm), the driver can adapt his harvester to every situation and every soil type. The 1000 mm wide elevator to the bunker also contributes to good cleaning and high capacity.
CarePlus: Unrivalled cleaning
- Two 1,550 mm lifting turbines
- Three or four 1,550 mm cleaning turbines
- Clever geometry of the wheels for a perfect weight distribution
- Automatic steering on all wheels for perfect adjustment and unmatched manoeuvrability
- 1.000 mm wide elevator web
SoftCarePlus: Especially for sandy soils
- Loss of small beets is limited to the max
- Gates behind the beet lifting shares with relatively little space between the rods.
- Lifting turbines with relatively little space between the rods
- Bar gates with relatively little space between the rods
- Ring elevator web with low rods
ForteCarePlus: Optimal cleaning on clay soil types
The lifting turbines, the cleaning turbines and the gates are kept clean with water, which guarantees that the beet get a good cleaning.
- Easy to harvest in clay soil types, even with large beets
- Gates behind the beet lifting shares with a small surface
- Lifting turbines with a lot of space between the rods
- Lifting turbines gates and cleaning turbine gates with Agrifac Hyperflex spring tines
- Hardened steel mud scrapers with a long life
- An 800 litre water tank and a lot of spray nozzles
CarePlus is available on harvesters from Agrifac
- Light Operation
- Light Ground Pressure
- Light Work
- Light Investment